• City of Albany Water Treatment Plant (Fuera Bush)-
This project started with Operations assistance and safety coordination along with reports on maintenance, staffing levels, salary ranges, implementation of
"Best Practices" and procedures at the facility, operator training(large "Junior Staff" member population).
Grew into the need to provide "Responsible Operator in Charge" upon retirement of the onsite 1A Operator.
Conditions at the plant continue to change and ROIC adjusted to "Acting Chief Operator" of the facility. Administrative Staff is re-starting a search for
a properly licensed operator to become the full time Chief Operator for the facility.
* Schuylerville-Victory Board of Water Management-
With the departure of the licensed staff at the two water treatment plants and distribution system, DCK Services LLC was selected to become the
Responsible Operator in Charge for both facilities (one is an Reverse Osmosis (RO) Facility and the other is a Green Sand Filtration Plant), as well as
taking on the responsibility of the Distribution System associated with both facilities.
We also assist with purchase of necessary chemicals, materials and supplies for the the water treatment and distribution systems.
We respond to customer complaints and check possible leaks within the system.
Provide assistance to the DPW staff of both Villages when necessary.
Collect all required samples (EPA and NYS DOH Requirements)
Provide documentation and reports as necessary.
•ECC (sub-contracted for USACE and USEPA)- Maintenance Oversight and Emergency “On-Call” for the water transmission main beneath Hudson River and serving Village of Waterford and
Town of Halfmoon.
•Brookview Village Mobile Home Park- Daily Operations of the WWTP at the Park. Monthly Report, Daily/weekly/monthly testing (as required). Monthly Narrative Reports to the owner. Update MSDS system as appropriate. Prepare Emergency Plan for the system. Prepare and update SOP’s
Recommend to Owner capital expenditures to improve effectiveness of the system and improve efficiency. Assist with procurement of equipment.
•Solomon Properties- oMalta Gardens Apartments oLondon Square Apartments Daily Operations of the multiple well water systems at these two locations. Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Testing as required by the NYS DOH and
US EPA at each location. Report findings to the regulatory agencies in a timely fashion. Coordinate appropriate maintenance with the Solomon
Properties Maintenance Staff at each location. Provide Monthly Narrative Report to the owner.
•Hale Creek Correctional Facility- Daily operations of the water treatment facilities on site (re-chlorination of incoming water as necessary). Monthly and quarterly testing as appropriate. Completion of the Monthly Operations Report and deliver in a timely fashion to the NYS DOH Herkimer Office. Report Daily Flows and usages at the facility. Provide Monthly Narrative Report to the Facility. •Antone Mountain Mobile Home Park- Daily Operations of two separate water systems at the site. Collect monthly, quarterly and annual samples as required. Deliver to the appropriate
laboratory for testing, observing proper Chain of Custody techniques. Responsible for coordination of maintenance with outside contractors and
the on-site manager, as well as the owner of the properties. Prepare the monthly operations report and deliver to the NYS DOH office in Glens Falls.
Prepare a monthly Narrative Operations Report to the owner for his use and records. •City of Glens Falls Water Treatment Plant- Providing Operational Management and Oversight of the Dual Sand filter plant located in Glens Falls NY. Perform duties of Acting Chief Operator. Preparing work plans and schedules for the staff, including operational tasks, routine PM/CM schedules
and other tasks as necessary. Preparing the Monthly Operations Report for the NYS DOH. Providing Monthly Narrative Reports for use by
the Water and Sewer Superintendent and the Glens Falls Water and Sewer Board
•Petoff Gardens- WWTP operations. DMR preparation for the facility. Assist on-site maintenance staff with equipment repairs/replacement as necessary. Provide coverage during extended absence periods. •Northway Mobile Home Park- Startup services for the new WWTP facility at the park. Daily Operations of the WWTP at the Park. Monthly Report, Daily/weekly/monthly
testing (as required). Monthly Narrative Reports to the owner. Recommend to Owner capital expenditures to improve effectiveness of the system
and improve efficiency. Assist with procurement of equipment. Work with the design engineer and other staff with regard to SBR operations. •Deerfield Mobile Home Park
Oversight of wastewater treatment plant operations. Collect appropriate samples and deliver to laboratory for testing. Reports delivered to the owner
for his use and records. Provide suggestions with regard to proper operations at the facility. Provide monthly report to the owner.
•Full Moon Bar and Grille- Weekly checks on the daily chlorine residual levels. Check chlorine system. Prepare the Monthly Operations Report for the NYS DOH, copy to
the Owner. Collect Total Coliform and other testing as required.
•Trans-Border Global Freight- Weekly checks on the daily UV observances. Check UV system. Prepare the Monthly Operations Report for the NYS DOH, copy to the Owner. Collect Total Coliform and other testing as required.
* Golden Goal Soccer Camp-
Provide onsite operational oversight of the Camp staff for both Water and Wastewater treatment systems at the park. Collect appropriate samples.
Provide documentation and appropriate reports as required by NYS DEC and/or NYS DOH.
• AIM Services-
Provide Weekly checks on the daily UV observances. Prepare the Monthly Operations Report for the NYS DOH. Collect Total Coliform and other
testing as required.
• Son Rise Camp- Provided Water system testing and sampling. Laboratory testing and follow-up. On-Call, emergency services for the Owners. Multiple sources and water treatment techniques. “….Thank you for your reliable services.”- Mr. Don Streed, Camp Manager.
• Village of Coxsackie- Provided Chief Water Plant operator services and provided assistance during construction of new facility while the current facility was in service. Also provided training and documentation assistance to the operations staff on site.
• Town of Crown Point- Provided operational support for the water and wastewater systems at the Town. Performed on-site monitoring and testing as required by the owner or the regulatory agencies. Provided weekly reports as appropriate.
• Village of Stillwater- Provided designated responsible operator in charge duties as required by the NYS DOH. Met on a regular basis with the Village staff and reviewed day to day operations. Made operational suggestions to improve water quality. Reviewed daily documents, safety compliance reports, and completed the monthly operations report for filing with the NYS DOH office in Glens Falls. Updated and maintained the MSDS file in the water treatment facility. Prepared performance standards for enactment by the Village Board. Prepared and updated the Emergency Plan for the facility, as appropriate. Provided a monthly Narrative Report to the Mayor of the Village each month.
• J.J. Fox Lair Bar/Grille and Golden Pines Restaurant-Provided Weekly checks on the daily chlorine residual levels at JJ Fox Lair. Checked the UV System at Golden Pines Restaurant. Checked chlorine system at JJ Fox Lair. Prepared Monthly Operations Reports for the NYS DOH. Collected Total Coliform and other testing as required. “Thank you for all your help!” Mr. John Monroe (Owner of both facilities)
* *Worth Construction Co.- Town of Newburgh, NY
Start-up Services for a Siemen’s Membrane Water Filtration Plant
Perform as Responsible Operator in Charge during the Start-up phase of the new water plant.
Prepare a Start-up Plan and Implement the Plan
Perform training for the Town Water Treatment Plant Operators to take over the operation of the plant after Start-up Phase is complete
Work with the Contractor, Engineer and Town forces during the project.
**Saratoga County Water Authority (SCWA)-
Membrane Water Treatment Facility-
Organized and performed Startup of the new facility
Prepared, submitted sampling plans to the NYS DOH and received approvals for all aspects of plant and system sampling.
Performed startup and maintenance program on 30 (plus) miles of Transmission main and a 5 MG Storage Tank.
Chief Operator of the Facility. Prepare SOP’s, SEP’s and oversee full operation of the facility on a day to day basis.
DOH, EPA and DEC Monitoring and Reporting carried out.
Monthly Operations Reports to Regulatory Agencies and the Governing Body of the SCWA.